If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Saturday, October 31, 2009

gang dinner at Damansara Village and Sanook Cafe

Yesterday I had gang dinner again, this time we took steamboat at Damansara Village.


IMG_0399



-I brought a cotton cheese cake for the gang (very boring ho, everytime also baked cheese cake, hahaha), but this time I added peach (got the inspiration from Ai Wei) and Savoiardi biscuits as the cake base. My gang members all love this cheese cake so much..




IMG_0477





IMG_0374





-We ordered herbs soup base


IMG_0385



-Some of the seafoods that we ordered


IMG_0404




IMG_0402




IMG_0401




IMG_0400





IMG_0379




- very crowded during dinner time



IMG_0418





IMG_0364




Sanook Cafe
After dinner, we heading to a Sanook cafe near the Kelana lake for a cup of coffee, this place has a very nice lake view, feel very cosy here..


IMG_0424




IMG_0427




-Crepe and Tiramisu


IMG_0463




IMG_0452




-Got Holoween feel right?


IMG_0468




IMG_0464




IMG_0466

Damansara Village located at:-

1067, Jalan Jenjarum, Kg. Sg. Kayu Ara, off Jalan SS23/10, 47400 Petaling Jaya. Open for Dinner 7 nights a week. Reservations: Tel: 03 7803 1832
website:http://damansaravillage.blogspot.com/


Sanook cafe located at:-

C-06 Plaza Kelana Jaya
SS7/13A Kelana Jaya
47301 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel:+603 7877 3636


HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!

11 comments:

温馨小屋 said...

happy Halloween.....

温馨小屋 said...

yeah!!! today i m the 1st !!
waw!! u all eat "ho liao" ar!!

Colin Woon said...

Me #2 here, ha!

Wah, gang dinner very nice leh! Me envious! Great food plus great dessert, especially that peach cotton cheesecake, I bet its super delicious!

Great photos too! I notice some motion blur in some of the photos, you might want to try higher ISO next time. Happy Halloween!

Horlic said...

Tried Damansara Village steamboat restaurant before, not bad. Quality and freshness are there.

ann low said...

WOW! Really enjoying by looking at all these yummy food.

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Felvinc, sorry, even you first, but all "Ho liao" sudah habis makan liao, hahaha..

Colin, even for #2, "Ho liao" habis, no more for you, hehehe..A lot of blur shots, too "kam chung" want to eat, can not concentrate make shoting, hands shaking, not good this time.

Horlic, ya, this place not bad, the seafoods are fresh..

Anncoo, Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I love the Calms, Mussels and Scallops ! ...oh and there's nothing wrong with having more cheese cake... : ) ... its the best desert in the world.

Little Corner of Mine said...

Wow, even in M'sia, people decorated for Halloween. Definitely got the feel at that cafe.

Palidor said...

Ahhh, I love hot pot! I'm especially loving those mussels and scallops. And are those sliced abalone?? Your cheesecake would be a perfect ending to that wonderful meal.

TINTIN said...

Happy Belated Halloween!! hahaa~
I can see so many nice and yummy food there. So tempting, I tell you after I got myself a breadmaker I put on 2kg weight. I think is time for me to slow down baking buns & bread~ huh!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

NAT, yes, you are right, especially girls love cheese cake so much..

LCOM, ya, it quite popular here.

Palidor, that abalone was the best.

Tintin, me too, after I started baking, my slim down project never jadi, must start to eat less too.Happy Holloween to you too

Blog Widget by LinkWithin