If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Le Méridien Hotel Xiamen, China


I was staying at Le Meridien hotel during my recent trip to Xiamen.
Extracted from their website- Surrounded by open spaces and lush vegetation, our hotel exists in a fine balance between an urban and a natural setting. Nestled on a slope of Xianyue Hill, just fifteen minutes from the airport, the site commands breathtaking views of Xiamen Bay.



Picnik collage


Picnik collage


Picnik collage


Breakfast at Le Meriden
-They have a widely spread of buffet breakfast from Western, Chinese to Japanse....

IMG_1954


le meridien xiamen


le meridien xiamen


I like their noodle station.....they prepare and cook your bowl of noodle soup on the spot..

le meridien xiamen


le meridien xiamen


le meridien xiamen


Every morning I enjoyed this hot and yummy noodle soup

le meridien xiamen


Dinner at Le Meridien
-Since my husband worked till late, we took every dinner at this hotel during our stay. Luckily their Chinese restaurant served very good foods. Here are some of the dishes we ordered for dinner.

le meridien xiamen


le meridien xiamen


le meridien xiamen


Here are the foods that we ordered

le meridien xiamen


le meridien xiamen


le meridien xiamen


le meridien xiamen


le meridien xiamen


In fact, i imitated this Baked brinjal with meat sauce at home, see my recipe here

le meridien xiamen


I also cooked this yummy soup at home, will share the recipe soon..
le meridien xiamen


We specially requested this chili dipping sauce at every meal. We like spicy foods!
le meridien xiamen


I ordered room service when my husband not able to reach hotel on time to take dinner with me..
le meridien xiamen

Overall this is a nice hotel, love the natural surrounding and located on slope of a hill and also serve nice foods.


22 comments:

Bo said...

That looks like such a nice place to stay...all the food looks good too.

Ana Regalado said...

The hotel and it's sorroundings looks great ! & of course let's not forget all that scrumptious food :D

Shu Han said...

best part about staying in a hotel, is usually the food for me hehe x

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

A very nice and relaxing place to stay. So much food to choose.

Summer White said...

wow, so much great food!
nice to meet you~~

Small Kucing said...

will tak note of this hotel if i ever go there. SOund like very good .

鲸鱼蓝蓝蓝 said...

好多好料吃哦:)

Cass @ 揾到食 said...

The dinning areas look cozy

Shoutforfood said...

gosh it looks so good. i am tempted.

My Little Space said...

I love when restaurant serves all variety of buffet or international buffet. Also my kids' favourite....can eat till they drop. haha.....
Have a great holiday!
Kristy

Li Shuan said...

The hotel has a huge varieties for breakfast. We normally pig out during breakfast and skip our lunch heehee..save some money!

Hankerie said...

Sonia, the croissant looks yummy! Enjoy your trip.

Mindy said...

The food look good and tempting, never been to xiamen as it's not a hotspot among malaysian, but i would to visit this place if given the chance

The Sweet Maison said...

Looking at your breakfast photos..i'm so hungry! Anyway, thx for visiting my blog ^_^

sean said...

我没去过中国。
但,去过中国香港。 :)

Enjoy your trip

Joceline said...

这间酒店很不错。看来比较有国际水准。因为中国的一般酒店的食物都是一般的中国菜。尤其是早餐,没什么特别和选择的。我通常都是吃一碗粥,要不然就是两片面包而已。但,有些酒店连面包都没有的哦!嘻嘻嘻~

Nami | Just One Cookbook said...

I love breakfast buffet where they serve western and asian meals... I always can't pick either so I ended up eating both. =)

lena said...

seems like a very fine hotel and the surroundings are beautiful too!

Unknown said...

Hahaha.... I like your style, requesting chilli padi to go with your meal ^_^

Little Corner of Mine said...

Wow, they have lots of condiments to go with their noodle. Shiok!

Anh said...

I love the surrounding. Green and peaceful

Sherleen.T said...

you must be having a great time at Xiamen...
know you are going for holiday soon...Have a nice and safe trip, Sonia...where are you off to this round...hehe

Blog Widget by LinkWithin