This is how i made the whipped cream using non-dairy whipping cream 植物性奶油. Whipped cream made from non-dairy whipping cream is suitable to make frosting for Birthday cake using sponge cake base (light and spongy cake) and that need to store inside the fridge. This cream will not turn hard after storing inside the fridge unlike buttercream.
To make whipped cream from non dairy whipping cream
(recipe source: by Sonia aka Nasi Lemak Lover)
1. Remove non dairy whipping cream from freezer (store in the freezer for all the time).
2. Weight the dairy whipping cream and place in a mixing bowl, let stand at room temperature for 5-10mins.
3. Beat over high speed (hand mixer at speed 4) for 1min, it started become creamy. **do not need to place over a bowl of ice cold water..
4. Continue to beat over high speed for another 2-3mins, it will become soft peaks.
5. Continue to beat over high speed for another 2-3mins, it will become stiff peaks.
6. Store in the fridge before you decorate the cake.
Here are three brands of non-dairy cream that i have seen in the bakery ingredient shop. They always store this non-dairy cream in a freezer..Thus, if you have leftover cream, store in the freezer for all time.