If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunset at Tanah Lot, Bali


Yesterday when i watching a travel show talking about Greece Santorini has the best sunset in the world. Then reminded me of my last year Bali trip which i have almost forgotten to update after the 1st update. So today i also want to share with you the best sunset i have ever seen, sunset at Tanah Lot, Bali..If i have a opportunity to see sunset in Santorini next time, then i will tell you which is the best sunset,  LOL!
And you must visit Tanah Lot if you happen to visit Bali, one of my favourite place during this trip !!


The entrance..

IMG_1280

I found Tanah Lot is a good bargain place, things there were cheaper than other places in Bali. But of course you have to hardworking bargain lar, hahaha.

IMG_1292


IMG_1294


IMG_1295


IMG_1300




IMG_1310

I don't need to write how beauty this place is, you can find from below pictures..

IMG_1324


IMG_1347


IMG_1350


IMG_1355


IMG_1362


IMG_1376


IMG_1378

pink sky, simply beautiful !

IMG_1398


IMG_1399


IMG_1411


IMG_1441


IMG_1445


IMG_1447


IMG_1455

26 comments:

kimmy said...

Hi Sonia, viewing these beautiful photos decides my next holiday destination must be Bali. I like this kind of places to big cities. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures of sunset! Good photo taking skill.

Esther Lau said...

Great shots!!! I love mother nature of Bali.

Mel said...

Yes the photos will speak for themselves. Beautiful.

鲸鱼蓝蓝蓝 said...

这个地方很美丽
我到现在还是很怀念

PH said...

Beautiful holiday destination! I also want to go someday :)

Annie's Journal said...

Such a beautiful place Sonia :) Thank you for sharing this with us:)

Mich Piece of Cake said...

Love these pictures! The sunset is stunning.

Simple Person said...

I also visit the place before.. it was 10 years ago...

Unknown said...

what q nice sunset n all the photo shot is so nice. i have been there before long time ago. when see your photo recharge my memories. haha...

Mandy said...

真的很美,看到我很心动!
原本上个月亚行有便宜机票,结果我放弃了,现在看到这美丽的照片,后悔了。。嘻嘻!

Angie's Recipes said...

Stunning photos, Sonia.

Alice said...

the pics are so beautiful, Sonia!
Bali is indeed heaven on earth, such a holiday mood over there
now i feel like going back there, it's been awhile :)

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Have a great week ahead...

Ana Regalado said...

Lovely photos , Sonia ! I bet the sunset in Malaysia is as pretty as the one in Greece lol

Li Shuan said...

These photos remind me on my upcoming anniversary. We thought of giving Bali a miss this year...but now look at the pics...kind of missing this beautiful place.

Sycookies said...

Beautiful photo...so calming and quiet. Nice to stare at it..Thank you for sharing.

Ely Q said...

Nice photos! May I know what camera do you use!

My Little Space said...

Oh only now I realize how beautiful is Bali and why people love to visit there!
Have a great week ahead.
Kristy

Lite Home Bake said...

Beautiful photos, love Bali! Hey, i think I caught some parts of the Santorini show too and it has been on my wish list for awhile :)

mui mui said...

Sonia,
What a lovely fascinating trip:)
Lovely pictures!
mui

Small Kucing said...

what a wonderful set of photos. dont know where to comment first LOL....anyway...looks like a fun vacation

Choi Yen said...

Didn't manage to see the sunset on my Bali trip, bad weather T_T

Elaine said...

Beautiful photos! Now I must plan my holidays there!

lisa said...

Thxs for visiting beautiful island, pulau Dewata, Ms.Sonia. Did you watching tari kecak in uluwatu? So beautiful, it's perform under uluwatu moon. O ya, anda juga dapat menikmati makan malam sambil menatap sunset di restaurant yang terdapat di atas tebing uluwatu.

joi said...

trimakasih infonya,,
sangat menarik dan bermanfaat,,
mantap,,,

Blog Widget by LinkWithin