If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Clock Tower 時計台, Former Hokkaido Government Office Building, Bento & Meal, Hokkaido 北海道 2013


Since my memory still fresh, I have to quickly update about the Japan trip, we went to Tokyo then Hokkaido. The whole trip it was planned by me, total 6 family members, from the ticket booking, trip itinerary, hotels, transport & foods. I think I can apply for a travel agent job ^_^ . I was tried to cover all individual's requirement, like my mother wanted to see autumn colour, my son wanted to go zoo, my daughter wanted to try macarons, and I want to try all good foods from Kobe beef, kaiseki dinner, ramen, and crab meal..All requirements were fulfilled without failed. Lets check my first post here!



This is the trip itinerary. This time, I would like to update from the last destination (Hokkaido) first then only go to first destination (Tokyo) since Hokkaido is the most interesting place and furthermore Hokkaido is still enjoying fall foliage now...

Japan trip itinerary
Day
Route
Place
Hotel
1
Arrival at Haneda airport , Tokyo at 11pm
Tokyo
2
Tokyo city tour-Shinjuku, Ginza, Asakusa (浅草)
Tokyo
3
Hakone (Mt. Fuji)
Tokyo
Hotel Washington Shinjuku
4
Narita airport (Dep -11.25am)- CTS airport (Arr 1.20pm)- Noboribetsu 登別
Hokkaido
5
Noboribetsu 登別-Sapporo 札幌
Hokkaido
6
Sapporo-Otaru 小樽市
Hokkaido
Hotel North Gate Sapporo
7
Asahikawa 旭川 - Sounkyo Gorge 層雲峡 - Asahikawa
Hokkaido
8
Asahiyama Zoo- Sapporo
Hokkaido
Hotel North Gate Sapporo
9
Sapporo- CTS airport (Dep -2.10pm)- Narita(Arr 3.50pm) -Haneda (Dep 11.45pm)
Hokkaido
Sky Hotel ^_^
10
Arrived KLIA at 6.10am
KL
Home Sweet Home


On the last day at Hokkaido, since our flight is at noon, so we went to visit Clock Tower and Former Hokkaido Government Office Building..These two places just located nearby to the hotel we stayed and JR train station.
 And the weather on that day was good, sunny day and not too cool (about 22C)..

1780


1781


1784


1786

 
Peoples waiting at traffic junction..
1787


1788

 
And we reached to this symbol of Sapporo- Clock Tower 時計台

1798


1814


1791


1816
 
 
I always amazed with Japanese people, even manhole can made it so beautiful..

1817

 
And we continue our walk to Former Hokkaido Government Office Building 北海道議会厅
1824
Every corner also very clean, feel so comfortable walking on the street with nice weather..

1826


1827

cute sign ^_^
1828
When we were there at that time, Sapporo still have an early Autumn, so the garden still look green..

1829


1840

 
Anyway, leaves started to drop to welcome full autumn soon..
1837

 
This photo was taken by my son Desmond, he saw a giant bird!
1844

 
Beautiful structure of Former Hokkaido Government Office Building,
1850


1853


1862


1886


1900

 
My son Desmond was so happy with this good weather, relaxing on the grass field , hehehe..
1903

 
mixture green and yellow leaves,beautiful ...
1908

 
When we transferred from Chitose Airport Hokkaido to Narita Tokyo, we have no time to have a sit down lunch. We bought few bento for lunch at Chitose airport..and all foods were good, and we especially like to drink the fresh milk and matcha drink, taste so good. And you can easily get bento set at train station and airport.

1911

 
As for dinner, we took at Haneda airport..
1912

 
And we ordered few set dinner, the price was not expensive, about RM 20-30 per set (consists of appetizer, miso soup, rice and main dish), like we take Japanese set meal here..
Foods were featured Autumn, you can see they served mushroom, sweet potatoes, and persimmon..
meal.jpg

23 comments:

鲸鱼蓝蓝蓝 said...

我最喜欢就是otaru,感觉很浪漫
然后就是noboribetsu和函馆,很有味道

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Japan is a nice country to visit...

Mel said...

Wow....Im impressed that you actually plan all that 10 days itinerary, all that bookings, travelling, meals, etc. You are right, you can call yourself a tour guide/tour agent now.

Aunty Young(安迪漾) said...

谢谢你,这对我来者的日本游,肯定有帮助。
还有我留意到那几个Bento了,谢谢你。

Jessie-CookingMoments said...

It's so strange that the 1st time I saw snow wasn't in Australia but was in Sapporo. The autumn view there is so different from the winter view! The "Watch-out for bird poo" sign is so funny! Must wear helmet, hehe?

Small Kucing said...

lovely blooms

LOL...the bird signboard really funny. Guess we should have it here too

Victoria bakes said...

Hmmmm I guess I missed the govt office building the last time.... Great pix Sonia!

ann low said...

Lovey pictures. Thanks for introducing Hokkaido to us.

Min said...

I won't be Hokkaido this time, hope can make it the next time, lovely pictures and I think you and your family really had a great time there.

Li Shuan said...

It's really hard to fulfill everyone needs and yet you did...wonder mamma ...hehe..
Nice pics .....like

Cass @ 揾到食 said...

太美了,很想马上去哦

CQUEK said...

wonderful place to visit.. i love to go there.. i wonder when is the best time to visit

Lite Home Bake said...

Wow, you are quite amazing, planning an entire trip for 10 days is quite a feat considering having to meet requirements of the young, the old and the in betweens! Thanks for sharing your experience, looking forward to your upcoming posts!

Elaine said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos.

Nami | Just One Cookbook said...

I was looking forward to this! Yeah still a bit too early for fall foliage in Japan. Northern part starts mid October and Tokyo area maybe November. I heard it was quite warm there? I was in Sapporo this summer and I really wish that I could meet you in the same city! That will be my dream!

Alan (travellingfoodies) said...

Your travel photos are lovely as usual. I'd not been to Hokkaido yet. Must plan a trip there soon after seeing your photos! :)

Ana Regalado said...

You're a travel agent so as a tour guide - great job , Sonia :D I bet everyone in the family was happy as a clam .

Esther Lau said...

Hi Sonia, you're a good trip planner and made every family members dream full filled, wonderful job!!! Love your beautiful photos as usual and helpful tips as well :)

Cecilia Yap said...

Lovely pictures that you posted.

My Little Space said...

I bet Desmond enjoyed the trip so very much. Yeah, I have to agree with you those bento set look so good & nicely packed.
Kristy

Anonymous said...

很想去哦。。。
北海道-自由行,不晓得交通费贵不贵?最好是搭什么交通方便又不贵的呢?想要去看花海。。。

Anonymous said...

Great Blog. Loved the pictures you have taken! I always wanted to visit this great place. Thanks to flysky.ro I will be able this year :)

Jaslyn_meizi said...

I wanted to go Hokkaido badly. But first of all I need to save up for it. (sob)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin