Apple Pecan Cinnamon rolls 苹果山核桃肉桂面包For bread350g High Protein flour or Bread flour30g caster sugar1/2tsp salt1tsp instant yeast210g fresh milk25g unsalted butter, room temp.
For filling1/2 large granny smith, cored and finely chopped50g Pecan, toasted, chopped70g salted butter, room temp.50g light brown sugar1tbsp cinnamon powderMethod
- To make bread, mix all ingredients except butter in a mixing bowl, mix and knead till smooth dough.
- Add in butter, knead till dough is elastic and smooth. Cover and set aside to proof till double.
- To make filling, beat butter and brown sugar till light and pale, add in cinnamon powder, mix to combine.
- Punch down the dough to expel air, use a rolling pin, roll into 10”x14” rectangular. Spread cinnamon mixture evenly on the dough.
- Sprinkle with apple and pecan pieces. Roll up the dough tightly like a swiss roll, cut into 12 equal pieces. Place it on a 12 holes muffin pan, let is proof for another 30-45mins.
- Brush egg on top of the dough, bake at pre-heated oven at 170C for 20-25mins or until golden brown.
Recipe by Sonia a.k.a. Nasi Lemak Lover
八寶飯。eight-treasure rice pudding ( 附實作影片 )
51 minutes ago