-Place Nian Gao on the puff pastry and sprinkle some peanuts on top..
-Apply egg wash and sprinkle with white sesame seeds...
Nian Gao Puff
Chinese Steamed Sticky cake / Nian Gao, cut lengthwise
Frozen Puff Pastry, thawed and roll it out thinly, cut into rectangle
Peanut, roasted and pounded
1 egg yolk, beaten
White sesame seeds
Method1. Place Nian Gao on the puff pastry
2. Sprinkle some peanut on top
3. Fold it over to close the edges
4. Made few cuts on top of the pastry
5. Brush the pastry with some egg wash, sprinkle some sesame seeds
6. Bake at pre-heated oven at 180c for 15mins or until golden brown
My note-This time, I share with you the ingredients and method only, as I did not record down the actual weight of Nian Gao and Puff Pastry, it depend how many Nian Gao you have, then you adjust the pastry and other ingredients accordingly.