If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Yakitori meal at Sumi-ka, Birthday gifts..

I choose to had my Birthday dinner at Sumi-ka Japanese grilled House at Subang Jaya, specializing in Yakitori (Japanese style grilled chicken skewer)owned by a Japanese. Their Yakitori are so fresh and yummy, I will visit this restaurant again and again since my family love Japanese foods.


IMG_5221





IMG_5242

-Just a simple fresh cabbage and soy sauce, also taste fresh, sweet and good..



-Throw the empty skewer into this holder please...




-I got to know this restaurant via PRECIOUS PEA blog. Check more details in her blog here
-Reasonable price, but they only accept CASH !!

Sumi-Ka is located at:
No. 19, 1st Floor, Jalan SS15/4
47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 03-56329312 or 016-2249312 (Mr Kiyoshi Ota)
Email: otakiyo69@yahoo.co.jp






- A postcard, Birthday card and two cute key chains from Somewhere in Singapore. She is so nice sent me a postcard after i left my comment in her blog saying I have never received a postcard ! Thanks to Sharon..



-My sister-in-law Annie specially knitted a shawl for me, this shawl is so beautiful. Thanks Annie.



-I show you few ways how to wear a shawl, you may check her lovely blog-My Knitting Gallery.

24 comments:

Bakeling said...

The skewers of chicken looks succulent ! It must be very delicious and makes you want to revisit them .

mia said...

wow... good japanese restaurant always have secret passage way leading to the entrance! I love japanse food and i will definitely visit this when i come home... ! Happy birthday again Sonia!

Bo said...

Happy Birthday! I love chicken yakitori! Hope your day was wonderful!

Ju (The Little Teochew) said...

Awww, isn't it nice to know that you are loved? :)

Angie's Recipes said...

Happy Birthday!
You look very elegant with the shawl on!

ai wei said...

happy happy birthday again :)

have yet to try the yakitori at subang. the yakitori looks simple and good.

Passionate About Baking said...

Happy birthday Sonia! It's good to be pampered, especially when it's your birthday! Enjoy!

ReeseKitchen said...

Happy Birthday Sonia...:)
Lovely treats and gifts you have...Enjoy!

MaryMoh said...

Happy Birthday, Sonia! Love the yakitori. Beautiful shawl.

cikmanggis said...

happy b'day sonia,I,m one of your followers:)

3 hungry tummies said...

Lovely meal and love gifts after the lovely cake you baked for yourself!

Hayley said...

what a day to land on your blog!! Happy Birthday Sonia...you look beautiful with that shawl on...BTW first time here an following you!!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Japanese food, my favourite.... keke...

Something small, hope u like it...

Pete said...

Happy Birthday Sonia. Nice gifts you've got!

Jane Chew said...

Sonia, ur sis in law, Annie is really talented in knitting. I love the shawl she made so much. She is really fantastic! You are so blessed.

温馨小屋 said...

哇!看起来还不错吃!
好惭愧哦!作为你的好朋友,竟然没有给你送张生日卡!

Little Corner of Mine said...

Your gifts are wonderful!

Rachana said...

Happy Birthday Sonia!!! your gifts are beautiful:)

Colin Woon said...

Sumi-Ka looks promising. We love Japanese food too!

So many wonderful gift, good for you, Sonia!

Jo said...

Happy birthday and hope you a had a wonderful day. This restaurant sounds great and I'll check it out the next time I am back in KL.

FoodLovers said...

happy birthday hope u hada gr8 time .lovely post

苏联妈妈 said...

迟来的祝福
生日快乐!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Thanks all for stopping by!

Tina said...

Belated birthday wishes dear...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin