- The special seasoning here is Fish sauce... it makes the Tomato Eggs with richer flavour..
Ingredients4 whole eggs
3 tomato (medium size) – chopped
1 tsp of minced garlic and ginger
2 stalks spring onion (cut 1cm length)
2 tsp fish sauce
1 tsp light soy sauce
1 tsp sugar or to taste
½ tsp salt or to taste
Dash of white pepper powder
1. Break eggs in a mixing bowl, add salt and pepper. Beat lightly with fork till blend well. Set aside.
2. Heat up cooking oil a non-stick pan over medium flame, add in minced garlic and ginger , then add in chopped tomato, stir fry to mix well.
3. Season with fish sauce, light soy sauce and sugar.
4. Pour in egg mixture, scramble the egg for about 1min.
5. Add in spring onion, mix well, dish out and serve hot.
Happy Cooking !!