-I add prune (ready pack from Sunsweet brand) in this cup cake, I learnt from Sulianmama here. This cup cake is a bit sweet for my taste, but kids enjoy this very much especially the buttercream..
Vanilla Prunes Cup Cakes & Vanilla Buttercream
*makes 12 cup cakes
2 large eggs
150g cake flour
2tbsp heavy cream
1/4tsp vanilla essence
1/2tsp Baking powder
1/8tsp Baking soda
12pcs Lemon essence pitted prunes
1. Sift baking powder, baking soda and cake flour together, set aside.
2. Beat butter with the sugar until fluffy.
3. Add in egg one at a time, then add in vanilla essence, mixing well.
4. Fold in the flour, milk and heavy cream, combine well.
5. Pour ¼ mixture into a paper cup, place a piece of prune. Then pour the remaining 2/4 mixture.
6. Bake in pre-heated oven at 180C for 20mins.
100g Icing sugar
1/2tsp vanilla essence
1tbsp heavy cream
1. Cream the butter in a hand mixer till smooth
2. Add in sugar and vanilla, beat till fluffy.
3. Add in heavy cream, combine well.
HApPy BaKinG !!