- Since Spaghetti Aglio Olio is a bit plain in taste, usually I like to pan fry some ham with light soy sauce till fragrant and add to the spaghetti
Spaghetti Aglio Olio with fragrant Ham
400g Spaghetti (cooked as per packet's instruction)
4 dried chillies (washed, blanch in hot water, and cut 1” in length)
10 cloves garlic, sliced
3tbsp Olive oil
1tsp salt or to taste
1tsp chicken seasoning powder or to taste, optional
250g Ham, shredded
1tbsp light soy sauce
1tbsp Olive Oil
1. Pan fried ham with olive oil, add light soy sauce, stir fry till fragrant, set aside.
2. In another clean pan, add olive oil, garlic and dried chillies, stir fry till aroma.
3. Add in cooked Spaghetti and stir well. If the mixture is too dry, add some water.
4. Add in seasoning and fried ham, dish out and serve hot.
Happy Cooking !!