To assemble a Nasi Lemak Pizza- Replace coconut rice with pizza dough, top with sweet sambal, hard-boiled egg, cucumber, deep fried anchovies (ikan bilis) and Mozzarella cheese.
Basic Pizza Dough (adapted from Annie's eats, check out more tips and tricks from her blog, and I still looking to buy a pizza stone in order to make good pizza and bread)
Ingredients½ cup warm water
2 and 1/4tsp yeast
1 and 1/4cup water (room temp.), about 275ml
2tbsp olive oil
4 cups bread flour, about 650g
1 and 1/2tsp salt
1tbsp sugar (not in original recipe)
1. Mix yeast with warm water and leave aside till frothy, about 5mins.
2. Add all ingredients and yeast mixture into a mixing bowl, slowly add in water and knead till smooth.
3. Leave to prove till double in bulk (normally about 1 hour).
4. Roll out, pull gently into small round sheet (you can adjust thickness and size to your preference).
5. Top the pizza as desired.
6. Bake at pre-heated oven at 200c for 12-15mins.
Do you want a piece?