4 cups raw rice (cooked, and cooled several hours or prefer store overnight)
20g Belacan (shrimp paste)
3 eggs, lightly beaten
8 cloves garlic, chopped
1 and ½ tsp salt or to taste
1/2tsp chicken stock
6tbsp cooking oil
300g chicken breast meat, cubed and marinate with light soy sauce, salt, sugar, sesame oil and cornstarch-deep fried and set aside
300g medium shrimps, marinate with light soy sauce, salt, sugar, sesame oil and cornstarch-deep fried and set aside
1 cucumber, cubed
1 tomato, cubed
Some Chili sambal belacan-blend fresh red chilli and seasoning with shrimp paste, lime juice, sugar and salt.
1. Heat oil in a wok over high flame, add in chopped garlic, stir fry till fragrant.
2. Add shrimp paste and quickly stir fry.
3. Push garlic mixture on the side of the wok, add in egg, and scramble the egg.
4. Put in the rice, toss well to combine.
5. Add in seasonings, keep stirring until the rice starts to “jump”. Combine all the ingredients together and fry until heated through.
6. Dish out, garnish with fried chicken meat, fried shrimp, cucumber and tomto, serve hot with sambal belacan.
P/S : Just like to share this photo with you, my 6 years old son Desmond know better on how to operate iPhone than me. He was busy feeding his fish in his aquarium (a new game in iPhone) and listen to his favourite song ( Taylor Swift Two Is Better Than One Boys Like Girls)......
Happy Cooking !!