Important ingredients- Sake, Mirin, Kikkoman Soy Sauce
3 Salmon fillets
1/4cup Japanese Kikkoman soy sauce
1/4cup Sake (Japanese rice wine)
2 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp ginger juice
Few fresh lemon wedges
Method1. Marinate salmon fillets with little salt, pan fry till golden brown, set aside.
2. Place Mirin, soy sauce, Sake, sugar and ginger juice in a saucepan, cook over low flame.
3. Keep stirring and cook until thick sauce (when you see a lot of bubbles).
4. Add in the pan fried salmon fillets, coat well with the sauce.
5. Remove Teriyaki salmon and place on a serving plate, pour over the remaining sauce.
6. Sprinkle with lemon juice before serve.
Happy Cooking !!