If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pura Tirtha Empul Temple, Bali 2012

I have to pause the update of Hanoi trip first but jump straight to the recent Bali trip. My daughter requested me to update Bali trip first as her friends wanted to see the pictures that we taken..
I brought my family to Bali for a 7 days 6 nights trip last month., just enough to cover for almost all the famous tourist places..
We were stayed at Ubud area for the first 4 nights because most of the places we wanted to visit were nearby Ubud area..Our first stopped was Pura Thirtha Empul Temple (a Hindu temple famous for its holy water).
IMG_0828

a pond populated with koi fish, leading us to Pura Tirta Empul

IMG_0829

IMG_0830

Visitors wearing with short or short skirt, required to wear sarong before enter the temple, and sarong is offered for free..you may like to donate a bit..
IMG_0840

The local peoples believe in the healing power from the holy water..

IMG_0746

IMG_0832


IMG_0839

a praying ceremony
IMG_0845

below 3 photos were taken by my hubby ( because he wanted to trying new camera, hehehe)..
IMG_0863


IMG_0864

I don't know why this Bali kid shown his finger this way ? luckily he was not showing his middle finger, hahaha..
IMG_0865

hot bubbles came out from underground in this pond..
IMG_0852

IMG_0854

my daughter wearing with sarong ..
IMG_0857


IMG_0866

27 comments:

CQUEK said...

An incredible place to stay for a few days, a week, a lifetime…..

Amie said...

Selamat petang Sonia... Amie datang bawa sepinggan Nasi Lemak Tumis untuk Sonia...he he he ehh

Mel said...

Great photos. Anyone of you went in to dip n cleanse from the holy water?

Angie's Recipes said...

A beautiful place!

sabrina 莎莎 said...

Sonia~~
把照片拍得很好看。。可以感受那儿的气氛。。。

Jasline (Foodie Baker) said...

What a beautiful place! Hope to visit there someday.

ykristen said...

Agree w cquek, love Bali wouldn't mind staying there a lifetime.

zila norazila said...

ha haaa yes lucky he nt show the middle finger one..:)..

Jessie-CookingMoments said...

I thought your daughter wants you to share more of her photos so quick quick come to see the pictures, hahaha! You captured the best shot in your 1st picture! By the way, I'm more interested to see Sonia is wearing sarong, haha!

cikmanggis said...

Gambar-gambar yg sungguh menarik.
Hehe rasanya budak lelaki tu nk tunjuk thumb up tetapi tersalah jari :)

Little Corner of Mine said...

What a nice place to visit! Thanks for sharing the pictures of your trip.

Vidya Chandrahas said...

A beautiful place..wonderful photo.

My Little Space said...

Oh Sonia, you didn't jump into that holy water to make a wish. hehe.... Thanks for another wonderful trip.
Have a great week ahead dear.
Kristy

Mich - Piece of Cake said...

Lovely photos of Bali, Sonia! Makes me feel like having a holiday right away too.

chow and chatter said...

wow how beautiful

choi yen said...

I thought ur kid still small, never thought she is a teenager already! (from her height I assume :P)

PH said...

Bali is beautiful!

Jes's Deli Corner said...

You managed to see the praying ceremony..last time I went very quiet

Unknown said...

Bali definitely a nice place to visit. 7days thats alot. I'm sure it definitely must be a very memorial family trip ever.

Simple Person said...

amazing bali..
I just love their culture and their old buildings. nice..

Small Kucing said...

i think i have been there before :p

Ana Regalado said...

Beautiful photos , Sonia ! Bali is such wonderful place to visit !

yvonne said...

What a serene place~ Wish to visit there one day :)

Bakericious said...

Sonia, you made me "ai wan" missed out my co trip to Bali, haiz.... must find chance to visit there!

lena said...

i've never been to bali. I heard that there's also a place quite famous for its duck dish..forgot what kind of duck dish already..

Nami | Just One Cookbook said...

Thanks for sharing the photos, Sonia! Bali will always remind me of your gift and make me extremely happy. Thank you!

obat kanker payudara said...

nice informations from your country!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin