I made these cookies into mini size, so they are handy, crunchy and chocolaty..
Chocolate Chip Cookies 巧克力曲奇
175g All-purpose flour or plain flour1 tbsp Corn flour15g cocoa powder125g unsalted butter, room temp75g brown sugarA pinch of salt1tbsp milk1 egg (large)200g chocolate chips
- Mix flour, corn flour, baking soda and cocoa powder in a mixing bowl, mix well.
- Beat butter, salt and brown sugar till lighty.
- Add in egg and mix well.
- Mix in flour mixture and milk, combine well (the dough is dry).
- Add in chocolate chips, mix well.
- Scope a small teaspoon on a tray that lined with parchment paper, lightly flatten it.
- Bake at a pre-heated oven at 180C for 15mins.Recipe by Sonia aka Nasi Lemak Lover
Wishing to all my Malay blogger friends and readers Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri and Happy Holidays to the rest !!