Sometime I need to show you what meals I taken in outside restaurants, otherwise it will be too boring just talking on the same topic of what I cooked and baked right?
This is our usual seafood restaurant and it is located very near to my house.
-My favorite crab, very nice stir-fried salted egg crabs
- Lucas's favorite butter prawn
- My husband's favorite steamed Lala (clams) , that day the lala was a bit small, sometime they do have big lala. The stock was so sweet and contains very strong wine aroma. My husband even said this is better than that one serve in Lala Chong Seafood Restaurant.
- Our favorite Salted Pepper Mantis prawn
- normal stir-fried " Shi Cai Choi", tapioca leaves
- This restaurant is situated right inside the kampung, quite hard to find if you are not familiar with Klang
Restoran Makanan Laut Batu 8 is located at:-
162, Kg. Perepat, Batu 8, 42200 Kapar, Selangor.
Tel : 03-3250 8326, 012-31866465, 012-2218044
** for this meal, total bill came up to RM 110 ( included rice, drink and meals), 4 adults and 2 kids, reasonable isn't it?
Almond Sugee Cookies
2 hours ago