Simple recipe to share:-
-Cooked rice ( prefer overnight rice or cook in morning and keep till evening)
-Char Siew, thin and small slices
-Seasoning- Salt, pepper, light soy sauce and Chinese wine(Tiew Heng)
-Spring onion, chopped
1. Heat oil in a wok, saute garlic until golden brown, dish out and set aside. Use the remaining oil, crack eggs into the wok, scramble until just cooked.
2. Add in chopped Char Siew (BBQ meat), and cook for a while.
3. Put in the rice and toss to combine.
4. Add seasoning, fried garlic and fry well to combine.
5. Dish out, sprinkle spring onion on top and serve immediately.
Do enjoy fry rice !!!