a pinch of salt
150g flour (all purpose)
1/2tsp vanilla essence
1/4tsp baking powder
2-3 eggs (I followed to original recipe which use 4eggs, but the batter became too watery, no choice I added more flour, so you need to adjust the eggs accordingly)
CreamDurian meat 300g( blend )
Whipping cream 植物奶油 200g ( beat till creamy)
* mix both together and chill in the fridge
2. Heat butter in a pot (medium heat), once butter melted, add in water, mix well.
3. Add in flour mixture (no.1), vanilla, qucikly mix well ( about few seconds), turn off the heat.
4. Continue stirring flour until the dough mix well ( once you see shinning surface).
5. Transfer the dough to a mixer, set aside to let it cool down.
6. Once it cool down (dont need completely cool) , mix in the egg, and beat the dough and eggs till mix well, less than 5mins.(the dough texture must not too soft or too hard, something like biscuit dough which you can easily shape it)
7. Place the dough in a pastry bag fitted with a tip. Pipe quarter-sized puffs about 1 inch apart on a baking pan.
8. Bake at pre-heat oven at 180C (original recipe 200c, too hot) for 25mins or until golden brown.
9. Cut the puff and fill in durian cream (store in fridge when not use), and enjoy it...
Do enjoy Baking !!!