If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur

These are activities during our stay in Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur to usher New Year 2010.

-Lot 10 Hutong (十号胡同), new food outlet in Lot 10 which just launched in Nov09,bringing together the golden oldies of Malaysian eateries that have survived the 2nd and 3rd generations,all in one “heritage gourmet village” .


1 IMG_3401


-The famous "Bah Kut Teh" from Klang, my husband ordered this, can you imagine he all the way from Klang but did not try other foods, but took this Bah Kut Teh which is double the price than Klang ,hahaha..


1 IMG_3400


- Due to I waited too long for this plate yummy of "Fried Oyster Omelet", so I missed to take picture for food that ordered by my kids..


1 IMG_3410


-"Lot 10 Hutong" is located at lower ground floor of Lot 10, Bukit Bintang

1 IMG_3414


-Before count down, kids enjoyed in the swimming pool at The Royale Bintang Hotel, you may check out Bakeling's blog if you want to know more about this hotel.

1 IMG_3432


-We took dinner in Jalan Alor, another eateries place..

1 IMG_3445

-On our walk to Twin Towers, we passed by Sungai Wang Plaza, Lot 10 and Pavillion, very crowded..all waiting for count down..

1 IMG_3488





1 IMG_3493


-On our way, I took this shot of Twin Towers


1 IMG_3518


-On our way back to hotel after count down, look at this, rubbish everywhere, mineral water bottles, soft drink cans and fake snow cans..Luckily we were not part of them, this place of count down is not suitable for me as I have small kids..


1 IMG_3623

10 comments:

Ju (The Little Teochew) said...

Before Midvalley came about, I used to always stay at Bukit Bintang :) Great shot of the Twin Towers by night.

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Ju, for my personal opinion, I would rather stayed at Midvalley too, not so crowded and new !!

Bakeling said...

I don't know whether "十号胡同“food is good but I just don't like the 格式(interior design)there.

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Yan Leng, my husband said the BKT is good, similar to that one in Klang, mine fried oyster also good. Agreed with you, I dont likt the interior design, so confuse and look very messy.

ai wei said...

i have yet to go to hutong. it looks so happening there!

Little Corner of Mine said...

Our twin towers are sure a beautiful sight to behold. My mom told me about this 十号胡同 food court too, would love to visit when I go back to M'sia.

I don't understand why people can just simply throw the trash on the road, can't they just find a dumpster and throw it in? Oh, when I look at the picture again, I see that the trash can is fulled!

Namitha said...

Sonia, I guess you and your family had a wonderful New year day in Kuala Lumpur :-)Have fun !!!

Colin Woon said...

Didn't know about 十号胡同, another place to check out next time I'm in Malaysia.

Great shot of the twin towers!

Anonymous said...

How I miss Kuala Lumpur! Your pictures have captured the vibe of the city. Love the food :)

Unknown said...

Happy new year to you! have to check out the new outlet at Lot 10. haven't been there for some time now.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin