I found a good recipe of cream cheese brownie, simple and yummy !!
月亮 , Thanks Moon for kind sharing !!
Cream Cheese Brownie
120g dark chocolate (bitter chocolate-55%cacao)
30g brown sugar
2 whole eggs
60g all purpose flour (sift)
3 mashed banana (not in Moon’s recipe, I extra added this to enhance the taste)
Cream cheese layer:
200g cream cheese
½ tsp of vanilla essence
1 whole egg
Steps for brownie layer:-
1. Melt dark chocolate, follow by butter and sugar in a pot over simmering water.
2. Add in eggs and mashed banana into mixture 1 and mix well
3. Sift flour into egg mixture and combine well
Steps for cheese layer:-
1. Beat cream cheese and sugar till creamy
2. Add in eggs and vanilla, beat till well combine
Combine both layers:-
1. Pour brownie mixture into a baking pan, keep 1tbsp for decoration
2. Pour cheese mixture on top of brownie mixture
3. Fill the 1tbsp of brownie mixture into a piping bag, and follow to Moon’s step here to decorate.
4. Bake at pre-heated oven at 180c for 40mins.
Happy Baking !!
一口挞 ~ 南瓜蛋挞
49 minutes ago