I couldn't believe I finally managed to make this, super sweet macarons !! Actuall this time was my 2nd time making macarons (Don't mention the 1st time, failed one) and the final result was so good. This is because I adapted to a good recipe from 温馨小屋.
Recipe adapted from 温馨小屋 , Thank you very much to Felvinc for your kind sharing !!
Almond flour 25g
Cocoa powder 5g
Icing sugar 38g
Egg white 23g
Icing sugar 23g
1. If you have a food processor, mix in almond four, cocoa powder and icing sugar, and give few "Pulse" to mix it well. Then sift the mixture.
2. If you don't have a food processor, just sift the flour mixture.
3. Beat egg white to a foam , then gradually add in sugar until you get a glossy meringue(like cream).
4. Fold in flour mixture and combine well.
5. Fill in the batter in a piping bag and pipe small rounds on a parchment paper.
6. Set aside to rest for 15mins.
How to bake :-
I have a microwave cum conventional oven, thus I followed to Felvinc's method :-
1. Place macarons on a wooden board, bake at pre-heat oven at 130c for 3mins, this process is to harden the shell only.
2. Remove wooden board, transfer macarons to another baking pan, bake at pre-heat oven at 130c for 12-15mins.
3. Spray some water on the paper, to easily remove the macarons (do it when macarons still warm)
4. Store in air tight container to prevent macarons turned soggy.
If you have other type of oven, maybe you can follow another Felvinc's way, see here or you adjust according to your type of oven...
Happy Baking !!
Chinese Triangle Sugar Buns ( 糖三角包 ）
40 minutes ago