-So I quickly use this lovely paper cup cakes to bake new recipe- milk tea muffins.
Recipe adapted from 幸福の我们 (YiYimummy) ,original recipe by 孟老师的《100道小蛋糕》.
Thanks to 仪仪妈咪 for kind sharing !!
Milk Tea Muffins (makes 12)
Tea bag 4 (I use Lipton brand)
Cake flour 200g
Baking soda 2tsp
Corn oil 100g
1. Remove tea leaves from the bag, mix it with milk, soak for 10mins.
2. Whisk egg with sugar till fluffy, then mix in corn oil.
3. Add in milk tea (together with tea leaves), mix it well
4. Sift cake flour and soda in egg mixture, combine well.
5. Fill batter in paper cups, bake at pre-heat oven at 180c for 25mins.
** I feel this muffin turned quite dry when I keep it overnight, so try to consume in the same day.
Happy Baking !!!