If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tony Roma, Lenotre @ Siam Paragom, Bangkok

Tony Roma Bangkok


Today I would like to share with you two eating places in Bangkok..These two places are located at Siam Paragom shopping center Bangkok, a shopping center that very similar like Pavilion KL here.



Tony Roma Bangkok


When my husband suggested to bring us to Tony Roma, i asked him why all the way to come here when we also have Tony Roma in KL. He said we can only find pork spare ribs in Tony Roma Bangkok...and indeed they served very good pork ribs here.

Tony Roma Bangkok


Tony Roma Bangkok


Tony Roma Bangkok
Unit G 21, Ground Floor, Siam Paragon
Shopping Center, 991 Rama 1 Road
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: (66-2) 610 9311
Fax: (66-2) 610 9313


When I saw The Sweet Spot recommended Lenotre Bangkok, immediately put into the list for place must visit before i go to Bangkok. Every cake and desserts selling here look so tempting and good.

Lenotre Bangkok


Emeraude (125 Baht)
Lenotre Bangkok


Tiramisu (135 Baht)
We like the special crunchy chocolate balls put in this Tiramisu, simply YUMMY!
Lenotre Bangkok


Opera (110 Baht)
-I must make this soon, so yummy!
Lenotre Bangkok


Lenotre Thailand


G floor, Siam Paragon Shopping Centre,

Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok

10330, Thailand



** sorry for the poor quality of photos because all taken by phone...my camera was broken at that time..

19 comments:

Shereen said...

At the same place but at the food court, the condensed milk toast is very delicious.I know you can find them in the many kopitiam's in Malaysia but this paricular place ones is absolutely delicious.Can't remember the stall's name though:(

Unknown said...

Oh siam paragon....miss you much ! hahaha:)

Bakeling said...

I like the food of the 3rd and the last photos ! Like what you said ,Simply yummy !

Diane said...

Mmmmmm I would love to visit there, too bad it is an expensive trip :-) Diane

tinyskillet said...

I love Tony Roma's and haven't been there since I lived in Hawaii. We don't have one near us. IMO we don't have a really good rib joint near us, just BBQ. I have to make them myself.

Now the desserts looks awesome, I couldn't make those!

Pushpa said...

Food in there looks very yumm.Thanks for sharing.

My Little Space said...

osh, those desserts look super awesome and you're making me salivate down to the drain. haha....
Happy Friendship Day!
Kristy

ann low said...

I love Tony Roma too! They also served grilled pork ribs here :)
I love all the desserts, look very yummy!

Jeannie said...

Must take note of this for when I next visit Bangkok, the photos are really beautifully taken!

Peggy said...

Those desserts look amazing! Especially that beautiful Tiramisu!

Colin Woon said...

Desserts looks especially good!

Colin Woon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pete said...

he he, Siam Paragon, nice memories there.....lol!

Angie's Recipes said...

Those desserts ... wow..so pretty!

Anonymous said...

All this food ..looks delicious.You trully enjoyed:)

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Seeing the pork ribs makes me feel like having it now... hehe...

HL H said...

It's remind me the Tony Roma in Singapore.........simply yummy the pork ribs.

choi yen said...

Tony Roma's here don't have pork rib :..(

Swee san said...

Oh missed out this post.. I love lenotre.. I always go there when I go to bkk.. The chocolate dome is really yummy..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin