If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Great Ocean Drive, Loch Ard Gorge & London Bridge, flowers & plants, Melbourne Australia


Let me continue with my Great Ocean Drive with beautiful flowers and plants...Also visited Loch Ard Gorge & London Bridge..


These are flowers, tree and plants i taken along the Great Ocean Drive. Something that i can't seen it here..

Flowers, Tree, Plants Melbourne 2012

Flowers, Tree, Plants Melbourne 2012

Flowers, Tree, Plants Melbourne 2012

Flowers, Tree, Plants Melbourne 2012

Flowers, Tree, Plants Melbourne 2012

Flowers, Tree, Plants Melbourne 2012

Flowers, Tree, Plants Melbourne 2012


Flowers, Tree, Plants Melbourne 2012

Flowers, Tree, Plants Melbourne 2012


Loch Ard Gorge & London Bridge,and others
Great Ocean Drive, Melbourne 2012

Great Ocean Drive, Melbourne 2012


Great Ocean Drive, Melbourne 2012


Great Ocean Drive, Melbourne 2012

Great Ocean Drive, Melbourne 2012

Great Ocean Drive, Melbourne 2012


Great Ocean Drive, Melbourne 2012

London Bridge is falling down..

Great Ocean Drive, Melbourne 2012

Great Ocean Drive, Melbourne 2012

Great Ocean Drive, Melbourne 2012


Great Ocean Drive, Melbourne 2012

19 comments:

鲸鱼蓝蓝蓝 said...

很漂亮噢
大自然真的很神奇:)

Baby Sumo said...

Beautiful pictures, the first flower is so unique, I dont think I've ever seen it before.

I think I would enjoy this trip very much if I went as I love taking nature photos.

Jessie-CookingMoments said...

Beautiful pictures, Sonia! What a good way to spend your lazy Sunday, these pictures must have reminded you with the sweet memory of your trip to Melbourne!

Li Shuan said...

Oh I didn't know Melborne had London bridge. Thanks for sharing beautiful scenery pics.

daphne said...

gorgeous photos Sonia! ahh..I like Melbourne too and can't wait for our trip in late Oct/nov.

tester said...

very cute flower!!! what flower is this?

Rice Bowl Tales 有碗話碗 said...

It must have been really relaxing getting so close to such beautiful natural sceneries, thank you for sharing them with us ~~

Unknown said...

Love to see all these 'green' pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Simple Person said...

the flowers and plants are very unique..

Somewhere in Singapore said...

The place is so nice...

My Little Space said...

Oh my goodness, thanks for sharing such beautiful pictures.
Have a great week ahead,dear.
Kristy

Love2cook Malaysia said...

Hey Sonia, thank you so much for sharing these beautiful photos! I'm in love with them...:)

johari said...

nice..

Little Corner of Mine said...

Beautiful place and pictures!

elaine chan said...

Thank you for sharing such beautiful photos- certainly brings back fond memories. thank

choi yen said...

Those plants was so special, mostly are with torn !

Nami | Just One Cookbook said...

What a natural beauty! I studied geology in college here and I am so fascinated by looking at those layered rocks. =)

Caca said...

I have been there, just like heaven on earth to me.

Unknown said...

Nice blog! Following u.. wishing fr same :) Haffas Kitchen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin