Jess a.k.a The Kictchen 70's..
But I made slight changes to suit my own preference.
Parmesan Chiffon Cake
**for 20cm chiffon pan
4 egg yolks
50g corn oil
70g self raising flour
70g Parmesan cheese powder (I use grated cheese)
4 egg whites
1tbsp corn flour
1. Hand whisk egg yolks and sugar till pale.
2. Add in corn oil and milk, mix well.
3. Add in flour and cheese, combine well, set aside.
4. Beat egg whites over high speed till foamy.
5. Slowly add in sugar, continue beat, add in corn flour, beat till soft peak form.
6. Take 1/3 portion of egg white mixture and use hand whisk to mix with egg yolk mixture till combine.
7. Fold the balance of egg white mixture into egg yolk mixture, combine well.
8. Pour cake mixture into baking pan and bake at pre-heated oven at 160c for 40min.
Happy Baking !!