After i checked few of the links provided by other bloggers, I think this recipe was 1st posted by Little Corner of Mine. I just bake it with fresh strawberry for the 1st time.
Strawberry Pastry Cake*use 8” cake tin
50g sour cream/yogurt (I use natural flavour of yogurt)
1tsp Lemon zest
210g cake flour
1tsp baking powder
500g fresh strawberry, or other type of fruits of your choice
1. Wash and cut strawberry and toss with sugar (if desired).
2. Grease (with butter) and line the base of cake tin with parchment paper.
3. Beat butter, sugar till pale and fluffy.
4. Add in yogurt and mix well.
5. Add egg one at a time, combine well.
6. Fold in flour, slowly combine and mix well.
7. Pour cake batter into prepared pan and smooth out the top.
8. Arrange strawberry on top of the cake batter, don’t press the fruits down into the batter.
9. Bake at preheated oven at 180c for 60-80mins or until a skewer comes out clean.
10. Dust the cooled cake with some icing sugar if desired.
Happy Baking !!