If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Stir- fried Eryngii mushroom

Stir- fried Eryngii mushroom

I love this simple stir fry Eryngii mushroom dish after i had it in a Bah Kut Teh restaurant. It taste like eating abalone slice, crunchy and flavourful.



Stir- fried Eryngii mushroom


Stir- fried Eryngii mushroom


My son Lucas love this mushroom dish, and he said this is tasty and taste very similar like auntie Veron's stir fry butter garlic mushroom (he love this dish when his tasted over a lunch at Veron's house).

Stir- fried Eryngii mushroom
(recipe source: by Sonia aka Nasi Lemak Lover)

1 packet of Eryngii mushroom (250-300g), thinly slice
5 slices of young ginger
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 stalk spring onion, cut into 1” length

2tbsp cooking oil
1tbsp light soy sauce
1tbsp oyster sauce
1bsp Chinese cooking wine/Fa Tiew wine
Salt to taste
1/2tsp dark soy sauce

Method
1. Blanch and rinse mushroom slices in hot water, set aside.
2. Heat up a claypot, add cooking oil, sauté ginger and garlic till fragrant.
3. Add in blanched mushroom slices, quickly stir well.
4. Add in all seasonings and spring onion, mix well.
5. Serve hot with steamed white rice.

Stir- fried Eryngii mushroom

Happy Cooking !!


29 comments:

shaz said...

Ooh nice. I love mushrooms, especially cooked this way. I'm sure the flavored are all soaked into the mushrooms making it extra yummy. Thanks for sharing.

Mel said...

Thank you for sharing your version of this recipes! I love Eryngii mushroom.

sean said...

什么菇类什么烹调方法我都喜欢。

DG said...

I love mushroom, this dish looks yummy, and thanks for sharing.

Cuisine Paradise said...

Love the claypot version of this Eryngii Mushroom.... You made me craving for MUSHROOM now....nom nom nom.... :)

Little Inbox said...

This is my favorite mushroom. Love its texture.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Mushroom is one of my favourite...

cikmanggis said...

hi Sonia..how are you:)..mushroom memang kegemaran kami seisi rumah..sup.goreng dan masak dengan syur campur pun sedap:)Semuanya sedap.Mesti cuba resepi Sonia ni.Thanks.

lena said...

this sounds and looks delicious, hope to try this too!

Unknown said...

i have never ever had this mushroom before. looks pretty good

鲸鱼蓝蓝蓝 said...

就是这个!!!上次我在JJ买一盒回家煮,吃多多都不够:P

pigpigscorner said...

The mushroom looks really meaty and delicious. Didn't know they serve this at bah kut teh restaurants!

Unknown said...

dear,
i will try this cooking style !
normally i cook this mushroom dish only using the black pepper sauce, but i'm not like the taste, will try yr recipe , thanks for sharing ya...muacks2...

Nami | Just One Cookbook said...

Oh my! You got a beautiful Eringi!!!!! It's really expensive in the US... I love how you cooked it too. I almost feel like this flavor is much better than how Japanese would cook (soy sauce base but without garlic and ginger). I really can eat that whole bowl myself. I love Eningi's unique texture... yum....

Three-Cookies said...

I like the simplicity of this dish.

I have given your blog an award. I am not sure if this excites you or not!:) Anyway, to receive the award, please visit http://easilygoodeats.blogspot.com/2011/05/one-lovely-blog-award.html

divya said...

looks yummy and delicious...

VineelaSiva said...

Never tried this mushrooms.Always tried only regular and enoki mushrooms.This stir fry makes me hungry.

Little Corner of Mine said...

Lovely, I like the taste of this mushroom.

Honey Bee Sweets said...

Oh yum, I love mushroom dishes! Will try this dish next time, this!

Cheah said...

Oh, so this is what it's called. Never cooked this before, will definitely try it one day. Thanks for sharing!

tigerfish said...

They are almost like abalone!

Plus, the texture of this mushroom is tender-firm, very nice as it absorbs the liquid it is cooked in.

Alice said...

thks for sharing - yummy! :)

daphne said...

I like this texture of the mushroom.. has a "meaty" texture to it. Stir fry like this- sooo good with rice!

ann low said...

I like to cook this with roasted pork and your claypot mushroom looks simply delicious :)

Diane said...

I have never seen these mushrooms but I bet this tastes good. Diane

Little blue said...

Give me some more rice....please!!

The Sudden Cook said...

I've never tried this mushroom before am sure it taste gooood! I love crunchy mushrooms.

Desrrey said...

I dont have a claypot. What else I can use to cook with? I would love to try this dish.

http://dapurresepnusantara.blogspot.com/ said...

very nice as it absorbs the liquid it is cooked in..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin