I love this simple stir fry Eryngii mushroom dish after i had it in a Bah Kut Teh restaurant. It taste like eating abalone slice, crunchy and flavourful.
My son Lucas love this mushroom dish, and he said this is tasty and taste very similar like auntie Veron's stir fry butter garlic mushroom (he love this dish when his tasted over a lunch at Veron's house).
Stir- fried Eryngii mushroom
(recipe source: by Sonia aka Nasi Lemak Lover)
1 packet of Eryngii mushroom (250-300g), thinly slice
5 slices of young ginger
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 stalk spring onion, cut into 1” length
2tbsp cooking oil
1tbsp light soy sauce
1tbsp oyster sauce
1bsp Chinese cooking wine/Fa Tiew wine
Salt to taste
1/2tsp dark soy sauce
1. Blanch and rinse mushroom slices in hot water, set aside.
2. Heat up a claypot, add cooking oil, sauté ginger and garlic till fragrant.
3. Add in blanched mushroom slices, quickly stir well.
4. Add in all seasonings and spring onion, mix well.
5. Serve hot with steamed white rice.
Happy Cooking !!