If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Asahiyama Zoo 旭山動物園, Hokkaido 北海道 2013

My son Desmond has been chasing me to update this post, his favourite place of Asahiyama Zoo at Hokkaido. This zoo is beautiful and fun, even my mother also really impressed with this zoo. We purchased the JR Asahiyama Zoo Pass which included return train tickets from Sapporo to Asahikawa, bus ticket transfer from Asahikawa to Asahiyama Zoo and also tickets enter to Zoo, valid for 4days, it was a kind of good deal. You may refer to more details here.


1004




1008

 
My son know very well all the animals in this zoo, I have to seek for his assistance on this post ^_^.
 
Pengiuns

1032


1033
Seal

1034


1037


1038

 
Cute animal signboard for direction..
1045


 
Polar bear
1046


1052
 
 
This is my son's most favourite animal , also our first time seeing this animal..
Red Panda 

1063


1062

 
Snow Leopard & Leopard
1080

 
Lions
1091

 
Black Leopard
1095

 
Wolves
(we can get a close look at those wolves )

1116

 
I like these little green boards..
1120


1133

 
a nice way to explain with pictures..
1141




1149

 
monkey
1156

 
We stopped here for a light lunch..

1163


1167
 
 
My son highly recommend Japanese rice burger here..you may find my recipe here.

1165

 
ice-cream
1168

 
My happy boy !!
1186

Capybara
(this is my first time learnt this animal )


1198


 
Spider monkey
1204


1217


1223

 
At that time, we were also able to see the nice difference colours..
1227


1190


1189


1242

 
Ya, Desmond also wants to introduce his new pet to you-guinea pigs, One named Brownie  and another named Noodles, LOL..

14 comments:

Victoria Bakes said...

i cannot believe this.. i'd been to hokkaido 3x and i haven't been to this zoo... i really feel so ashamed.. what hv i been doing? ......

Joceline Lor said...

和小朋友出游,这景点应该是非去不可了。谢谢分享也。

ice pandora said...

Waaahh this zoo looks amazing c:
I like the little art works around
the zoo as decor like the wooden seal boards!
OMGoshh I can't believe this zoo
has a red panda! I so want to see
it!
Xx

Baby Sumo said...

Your Desmond is so handsome and cute! I think my son would love the penguins and seal the most :)

Hamaree Rasoi said...

The Hokkaido zoo looks so vivid and beautiful. Your son seems to be enjoying with the burger. Excellent clicks.
Deepa

Anonymous said...

wow, what a fun place to spent holidays off then......
i love the zoo take care and threat the animal properly...

0620 said...

Happy boy did enjoy the trip and see the animals :P

Aunty Young(安迪漾) said...

好像我也进入动物园了,哈。。。。。
又长见闻了,谢谢你!

PH said...

Very interesting leh! Some of the animals I haven't seen or heard before. Hee..hee..Desmond's pets are very cute and have cute names :)

Anonymous said...

Sonia,

Thank you for sharing! Wonderful holiday memories.

Sandra

Ana Regalado said...

Desmond looks so handsome in the photos , no wonder he wants you to post it :D Hokkaido zoo looks wonderful ! I can't help but sigh when I saw the ice cream lol

Choi Yen said...

Visiting zoo at such comfy weather will be quite enjoying huh :)

lena said...

there are also some animals here that i am totally not heard of. Noodles?? such a cute name!

My Little Space said...

Oooo....I super adored those red panda. You can only find it in Japan. No many left though.
Kristy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin