This is simple and delicious steamed chicken dish that usually I like to cook.
- Ingredients- few types of dried mushrooms (soaked before cook), ginger slices and red dates
- Taste better when serve hot..
Recipe to share
1. Marinate chicken pieces with light soy sauce, dark soy sauce(for coloring), sesame oil, salt, sugar, tapioca flour and Tiew Heng wine for at least 1 hour.
2. Heat sesame oil, saute ginger, add all the mushrooms and red dates, tasted with oyster sauce and light soy sauce, stir fry for about 3mins.
3. Arrange marinated chicken pieces and cooked mushrooms on a steam tray, add some tapioca flour water and steam for 15mins.
4. Serve hot.
CHEDDAR CHEESE SCONES
58 minutes ago