If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Monday, May 11, 2009

Picnic at The Kuala Gandah Elephant Santuary Malaysia

I have heard this place from few of expats who working in my office previously, and they are just like to visit this place, but it seem my local colleagues here all did not know this place. Finally, we decided to have our 1st family picnic at this place on last Sat(Wesak Day). I strongly recommend you to bring kids to visit this interesting place. The journey from Klang took about 2 hours.



















- Before departing, get ready for our 1st picnic stuffs


















- I prepared some turkey ham sandwich, sausages and black pepper beef Spaghetti.



















-scenery along the Karak highway



















- Due to Public holiday and weekend, there are too many visitors, advise you to visit during weekday.


















- Knowing more about elephants from the staff and having fun with elephants

























































-One of the interesting activities - Elephant riding











































- There are few Pondok for visitors to rest and picnic



















-brought some banana, papaya and peanuts for the elephants


















- I saw few of the Orang Asli kids having fun in the cool river ...


















You know what, entrance fee and all activities here are just FREE OF CHARGE...
But advise you to bring some foods to feed the elephants .

p/s In the next post, I will update the most exciting activities in this park and let you know which is the correct website to be visited, stay tuned.

10 comments:

Colin Woon said...

Interesting place! I have no idea such place exist! And FOC?! That's pretty amazing! Good find Sonia!

You have a pretty good looking picnic basket! And the food is full of variety and looks delicious! Your family is lucky have you!

Look forward to your next post!

Bakeling said...

When going picnic with you , one needn't worry about the stomach ! Just look at the picnic basket ....


Your blog become more and more interesting ,keep it up !

Nancymommy said...

没听过有这么一处旅游景点,不说...我还以为你们去了泰国旅游呢!家里有小朋友,这绝对是个很好的地方去游玩和野餐...我家...算了罢,小朋友都长大咯..ONE U就是那两姐妹最好"游玩"的去处咯...哈.

温馨小屋 said...

大象村,我去过...嘻嘻!
我和孩子最喜欢骑大象,坐在大象的背上,感觉刺刺的....我孩子到现在都还记得!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Colin, you know what, this was my 1st time using this picnic basket and I got this basket few years back. Now is the suitable time for me to bring kids for picnic since all of them have grown up, earlier they are too small to bring them around for picnic.

Bakeling, quite tired for me, because I have to wake up earlier to prepare all these foods. Anyway, so long as my kids are enjoy, I'm satisfy.

Nancy, I like to go One U as well, hehehe..

Felvinc, ya, you have been there !! you must bring them more often and have picnic there, quite fun.

twister said...

this place look interesting and i like your picnic basket too...

Little Corner of Mine said...

Wow,such a cool place and is free of charge! I need to bookmark this place so that next time I can bring my family there. Thanks!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Little corner of mine, quickly go, not sure this kind of FOC thing will last how long...

Pei said...

Interesting place! I will make know this place to my friends and we all can drive down to Malaysia, haha

SueSue said...

Hey this is an interesting place. Haven't heard of this place eh. Must bring my kids there one day.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin