I'm sure every mum out there sure know how to prepare this delicious Hainanese Chicken Rice.
Recipe to share
1) White-Cooked Chicken (Bai Zhan Ji)
- Put the water to boil in a large pot enough to accommodate the whole chicken (that one I bought about 2kg).
- Add some ginger and spring onion in the water.
- When water is boiling, lower chicken into the water. Once the water boil again, turn slow flame and cook for 20-25mins.
- Once done, rub the chicken with salt and sesame oil.
-Cool before cutting into serving pieces.
2) Chicken Rice
- Wash rice, add the chicken stock ( stock from white-cooked chicken) , few slices of ginger, pandan leaf and salt.
- Soak rice in electric rice cooker and turn it on after 1 hour.
-Stir with fried garlic oil just before serving.
3) Chilli sauce
- Blend fresh red chilli, garlic, ginger, lime skin(optional), chicken stock(little) and salt.
- Add lime juice and serve.
4) Garlic and Ginger sauce
- Blend garlic and ginger became paste.
- Heat sesame oil in a wok, stir fry garlic/ginger paste, tasted with light soy sauce and oyster sauce.
** New way of eating white-cooked chicken (created by my husband) , use salad to wrap chicken and add mustard...
Banjir Yang Mengimbau Kenangan
2 hours ago