If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Picnic at The Kuala Gandah Elephant Santuary Malaysia Part 2

Here are the most fun activities in this park.

- one of the activities - Handfeeding elephants











- Is Jeslyn's post look funny? hahaha..




- The most fun activity - Elephants take bath in nearby river








- Desmond really enjoyed and have fun in the water!!!





Take note these !!!
1) Advise you to do pre-booking for yellow stickers (get the contact no via NATIONAL ELEPHANT CONSERVATION CENTRE, KUALA GANDAH, PAHANG ) because Only the first 100 REGISTERED visitors with YELLOW stickers will be allowed to ride the elephants and bathe elephants.
2) For an accurate road direction, you may visit this website MYELEPHANTS .



** When on the way back home, we found this interesting place for our next picnic.

14 comments:

Bakeling said...

Your children really brave enough to get so close to the animals !

I sangat takut binatanglah !

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Like their mummy lah, you also kalah huh..

Colin Woon said...

That photo of Jeslyn with the elephant, looks like she's fighting the elephant...hahaha...

So where's that place for your next picnic. Stream like that always remind me of my childhood. We used to spend a lot of time by the stream, I'm pretty much a kampung boy.

米亚 said...

It is fun to have a family outing like that once a while! I dont remember when was the last time I hang out with my family which is a great shame~ Sounds really fun Sonia!!!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Colin, hahaha, actually she was scared to feed the elephant.That stream is near to Bukit Tinggi/KL, me too a kampung girl, i used to crimb guava tree, catch fish in the river & etc. I would like my children to explore more to natural environment activities e.g jungle tracking, picnic in jungle/river &etc, rather than just play PSP and computer games. Furthermore, my kids live outing too. Our childhood have more fun than now.

米亚, my kids keep requesting me to organize the next picnic at the stream, they kind of enjoy this kind of outing, will organize in this coming school holiday.

Colin Woon said...

I agree with you, kids should spend more time outdoor. Good thing they like it too! Well, I guess the next picnic is coming up pretty soon then.

Nancymommy said...

Desmond is so cute...
第一张手拿香蕉的是你吗??
看了你的相片,想起之前电视上”摩多嘻客“有介绍过这个地方。。

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Nancy, my daughter lar, I not as thin and young as her, hehehe. My daughter is very tall and skinny..
Ya, Desmond really have fun on that day.

温馨小屋 said...

帮大象洗澡很好玩hor....

温馨小屋 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
温馨小屋 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancymommy said...

Felvin...好玩到连post三次Comments 哦。。。。真的很好玩hor! 哈哈。。
Sonia..啊。。不是喔。。很想知道你的庐山真面目啦。。。哈哈。。

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Nancy, I'm too shy to show my face, but I'm sure we will meet each other when we have our gathering.

温馨小屋 said...

哎哟!不要笑我啦!一时错手,按多次了!
不过是真的很好玩! 哈哈!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin