If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Minced Pork rice 肉燥饭

My daughter requested me to cook minced pork rice 肉燥饭 after saw a Taiwanese TV show (I think the show name called "Super Taste"). It seem like this shop is very famous in Taiwan, but I don't recall the shop name.
So I just simply follow and cook it, but I did hop over to Nancy Mommy blog and get some idea on how to cook the minced pork.








Toppings on the cooked rice:-

a.) Homemade Preserved Japanese cucumber
b.) Chicken Floss
c.) Minced Pork


Minced pork recipe:-

1) Heat oil a wok, add sugar and fry until sugar turn brown (caramel effect).

2) Add in chopped shallot ( a lot) and little chopped garlic, saute until fragrant.

3) Then add in the minced pork meat and stir-fried for a while, add some water to continue cook it.

4) Tasted with soy sauce ( i use the Japanese soy sauce) and dark soy sauce (for colouring).

5) Once the gravy turn thick, dish out and serve.

** Kids love this rice so much, will cook more often for them.

10 comments:

Colin Woon said...

One of my favorite dish! Nicely done, Sonia! Looks very very delicious! Beside, kids won't lie, if they like it, it has to be really really good!

Nancymommy said...

我家的小孩也最爱吃肉燥饭了。。。拿来拌面也一极棒!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Colin, so I need to cook according to kid's preference otherwise I need to wallop all by myself, how to keep fit ler..

Nancy, all kids sure love this. Sweet and the minced meat is easy for kid to eat.

Colin Woon said...

Hahaha...unfortunately my mom and dad don't let us choose what we want to eat, they cook and we MUST eat or kena rotan. Kids these days are lucky!

choi yen said...

maybe more gravy next time?

twister said...

it is look like pork floss ho...must be very nice.

温馨小屋 said...

我孩子也是爱吃得不得了!

米亚 said...

another dish with full of meats... really suits a carnivor like me!!!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

mimid3vils, the gravy is under the meat mah.

Twister, yes, quite nice lar.

Felvinc, this all kids favorite dish.

米亚, you look like a kid, also like this, hahaha..

http://dapurresepnusantara.blogspot.com/ said...

all kids sure love this. Sweet and the minced meat is easy for kid to eat.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin