This is me and kid's favorite dish but not for my husband, thus, I usually will prepare it when his is not at home.. Even he doesn't like pasta much, but he bought this pack of Tagliatelle all the way from Germany...
Recipe to share
1. Stir fry ground beef over high flame in olive oil, dish out.
2. In the remaining oil, saute onion and garlic.
3. Add in fresh sliced fresh button mushrooms, diced fresh tomato and herb.
4. Pour in tomato puree and the beef.
5. Add some water, reduce the heat and simmer for 30mins (can simmer up to 1 hour if you dont mind wait).
6. Salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve Tagliatelle ( cook according to packet instructions) topped with Bolognese sauce and grated parmesan cheese.
Peek Into My Life 60
26 minutes ago