If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tagliatelle Bolognese

This is me and kid's favorite dish but not for my husband, thus, I usually will prepare it when his is not at home.. Even he doesn't like pasta much, but he bought this pack of Tagliatelle all the way from Germany...









Recipe to share

1. Stir fry ground beef over high flame in olive oil, dish out.
2. In the remaining oil, saute onion and garlic.
3. Add in fresh sliced fresh button mushrooms, diced fresh tomato and herb.
4. Pour in tomato puree and the beef.
5. Add some water, reduce the heat and simmer for 30mins (can simmer up to 1 hour if you dont mind wait).
6. Salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve Tagliatelle ( cook according to packet instructions) topped with Bolognese sauce and grated parmesan cheese.


10 comments:

Nancymommy said...

老公真有心..自己不爱吃却大老远买回来给老婆孩子们吃...看到你的pasta,让我想到我也还有一包还没煮呢..这两天也煮来吃!

Colin Woon said...

Hmmmm...a plate of pasta with some meat ball and sauce is going to be really awesome right now!

Nancy is right, your husband 真有心!

Great photos girl!

Bakeling said...

It's my turn to say yummy yummy !

米亚 said...

Your husband is so caring~~~ Yum I love this!!

Shandy said...

I really love fresh ingredients and beautiful food. The Bolognese you posted is perfect and a dish I really want to make this weekend. YUM!

Cindy Khor said...

i love tagliatelle compared to the normal pasta as they look like hor fun and i love hor fun but with a more chewy texture. maybe i should make this dish too.

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Nancy, ya, quickly cook and show us the photo.

Colin, nowadays I can live w/o camera, hehehe..

Bakeling, no bad lah.

米亚, sama sama.

Shandy, Thanks for drop by, take few photos and show us ok..

Cindy Khor, Thanks for drop by, ya, I'm thinking to use Tagliatelle to cook Asian style, it will so taste yummy.

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Colin, typo error, what I mean was I can not live....

LianneK said...

Yummm yummmm, now you got me thinking of cooking bolognese ;.)

温馨小屋 said...

现在我每次来都排到很后面了!Sonia的部落越来越热闹了!好棒哦!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin