If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Butter chicken

Annie and ICook4fun, here is the recipe as per your requested.




















Recipe:-

1) Cut boneless chicken drumstick into small pieces and marinate with chopped garlic, soy sauce, white pepper, dark soy sauce (for colouring purposes), egg and tapioca/corn flour for 30 mins. Fry chicken pieces ( coat with rice flour) and set aside.

2) Heat butter in a wok, saute chopped garlic, chili padi and curry leaves until fragrant.

3) Add in the fried chicken pieces and mix well, tasted with salt and sugar.

4) Last add in evaporated creamer, quickly mix well and dish out.

5) Serve hot.

p/s Usually I don't record the actual measurements , I just cook by my own experiences and adjust the taste accordingly, I'm sure you know how to adjust it.

14 comments:

Colin Woon said...

Butter will go well with anything! Fattening, yes! Delicious, definitely!

Looks really really delicious!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Colin, this is very simple, ask your wife try to cook it and let me know the result. But not too sure whether you can easily get the curry leaves at your place?

Colin Woon said...

I think we can buy curry leaves here. I have shown her your recipe, don't know when you will try it...I hope soon.

ICook4Fun said...

Thanks for putting up the recipe. Can't wait to try this out.

Annie said...

Thanks for the delicious recipe!! I've cooked on Sunday for dinner... yes, it's yummy yummy!! Will post in my blog soon!

Agnes Sim said...

wow...looks delicious..i'm so hungry now. hehe

Jean Hwang said...

Hi there...thanks 4 the recipe..looks very yummy, I like it as it's simple, cheers

Christelle said...

Spotted your blog on Icook4fun's blog.
Love this recipe, and your blog! :)

ann low said...

Hi Sonia,
This is very yummy, gonna bookmark this.

mamamya said...

hi sonia!
i've tried this recipe it was delicious! the good thing is of course it was very very simple and easy to make. i also tried your butter cookies recipe and boy it was sooo good!

thanks for sharing all these wonderful recipes! =)

job said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ღxinlingღ said...

hi Sonia..thank you so much for your wonderful butter chicken's recipe..my hubby like this so much. sure one day will try this.^^

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
http://dapurresepnusantara.blogspot.com/ said...

Love this recipe, and your blog! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin