If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lazy afternoon coffee in La Fenetre Soleil cafe, Ho Chi Minh

After the lunch at Pho24 and further shopping, I alone head to La Fenetre Soleil cafe to enjoy my afternoon coffee..


- I ordered Cappuccino

-You will be surprised when you see the entrance of this cafe and it is hard to be noticed

-dingy stairway entrance

-Once you entered, another surprise, but this time is good surprise, wooden floorboards, exposed brick walls, a super high ceiling and massive French glass doors, I feel like in Europe.







- Lazy afternoon sun is streaming through the wall-size French windows


- Beside Cappuccino, I ordered Passion fruit banana crepe, the taste was really good.


- I like this pouch very much, they use it when you make payment.

La Fenetre Soleil cafe is located at:-
2nd Floor, 135 Le Thanh Ton, D1, Saigon

9 comments:

温馨小屋 said...

哇!没想到走上去还有间这么美的cafe啊!不错不错!找到好地方咯!

Rachel Hei said...

Sonia, i got an award for you, please drop by my blog for the award.. you worth it.. ^_^

Little Corner of Mine said...

Oh wow, what a transformation from a scary entrance and stairway to a European look deco.

Bakeling said...

你怎么会找到这地方?真是柳暗花明又一村!

你很会叹世界!食物的搭配刚刚好呢!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Felvinc, ya, never think of..

Rachel, Thanks.

LCOM, really full of surprise to have this afternoon coffee in a strange place and alone..How nice if my husband can be there.

Bakeling, before I go, as usual, I will search in the internet for good place and good food.
The foods that I ordered are really good.

Cheryl said...

Wow, this place looks really beautiful once you are inside. I wonder why they didn't make the entrance more beautiful? I can definately feel the European decor inside too :)

Ps: Please check your gmail Sonia :o)!!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Cheryl, I think the cafe owner wanted guest to have full surprise...

choi yen said...

Sure I will feel skeptical to go up if I saw staircase like that =.=''

Colin Woon said...

Seems like you have some pretty good time in Vietnam! Definitely some relaxing time.

The entrance and stairwell to the cafe definitely doesn't represent the cafe well. The mood and setting there definitely looks like a nice place to hang out!

The passion fruit banana crepe looks really yummy! Makes me feel like having one now.

Seems like you get pretty comfortable taking photos in a restaurant now and doing a good job so far, keep it up!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin