If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Quan An Ngon, Ho Chi Minh Vietnam

This is another restaurant that you must not miss if you visit to HCM. This restaurant serve 3 regions' specialities in one restaurant.The restaurant is an old French-style village, decorated with banana trees, wooden tables & chairs and some red lanterns. Do not forget to watch how the food is cooked and let good smells spreading out from open-air kitchens stimulate your gastric juice before eating. It not only attracted to tourists but also local peoples, because of the cosy place and nice food, and also the way how they are served.




-Outdoor eating areas


- Watch how they cook and choose your preference




- Few of the stalls
















- Took from inside out..very cosy place huh..

-Foods that we ordered, nice and the price are reasonable too..









- local snails


I definitely will return to this restaurant if I will visit to HCM again.

This restaurant is located at:-

138, Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, Quan Mot, TP. Ho Chi Minh. Tel: 3825 7179

p/s stay tuned for more HCM food posts in up coming post...

Note: I have been using Mozilla Firefox for blogging due to the recent IE problem, if you using IE to view my post, you will notice slight differences, but I dont know how to settle this problem..

10 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

wow...this is something new! i would love to visit that place too when i go the 2nd time.. didnt know about this last time..haha... ok, must KIV... thanks for info..

Bakeling said...

This is really an attractive post and great food there.

Your photographs are taken beautifully !

Colin Woon said...

Nice place to dine! The food looks awesome!

You're getting very good with food photography!

Btw, I checked out your blog using IE8, it looks the same with no difference.

Rachel Hei said...

This place is amazing, i remember i get to know this place in 1 of the Food Show before, it looks really interesting..will sure have a visit if i got a chance to go HCM..^_^

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Colin, I got the same problem like "Happy Home Baking", see this link http://happyhomebaking.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-frustration-finally-over.html.

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Colin, go to see my Potsticker post, when I viewed the recipe using IE, noticed the word sentences arrangement is a bit out....Could you check it out whether you see the same..

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Reanaclaire,you must go this place, can not missed.

Bakeling, nowadays, my first thing went into a restaurant, is to take a lot of photos, very busy lah, actually I have no time to watch how they prepared food. I will do it when next time I visit, and that time I dont need to take photos anymore since already posted, hehehe..

Rachel, me too, I will definitely visit again, I have not tried a lot of foods..

Colin Woon said...

On IE8, your page load up ok, no error message, the "followers" load fine too. The spacing is off and some of the line is mess up, some words are repeating too many time.

After checking the page source code my wife think the "class" setting was probably the culprit. Did you use an external software to write the post or did you write it in bloggers page using firefox? Or did you use any different setting (like table) to write your recipes?

Recently I discovered a pretty cool piece of software for blogging, it's from Microsoft called Windows Live Writer. It's compatible with blogger and once you set it up(correctly), it's quite easy to post to your blog. Try it if you have time.

http://windowslivewriter.spaces.live.com/

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Colin, Thanks for your fast response, forgot to tell you, I use MS Excel worksheet to write that recipe, I think that was the caused for the words mess up. I use Excel to write recipes as I can store all my recipes in one file.Ok, I will try to use Windows Live Write and see how it works, Thanks for your time.

choi yen said...

Wow, like gather all those hawkers stall under 1 roof :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin