If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Various kind of buns

All these various kind of buns were done 2 days in a row, if I will buy all these buns from outside bakery shops, it will cost me much much more. It is nice to enjoy homemade buns, cheap and healthy. Recently I just got a food processor, so making bread dough is so much easy now, this is one of the reason why I so hardworking making breads...


-Hot from the oven (Day1)



-Hot from the oven (Day 2)



-Type 1( topped with cheddar cheese and roll with hot dog)



-Type 2 (put bread dough in tart cup, top with fresh parsley and cheddar cheese)



- Type 3 ( roll dough around the hot dog, cut the roll and twist it)




-Type 4 ( topped with Chicken floss)




-Type 5 ( normal hot dog roll )



-Type 6 (mini hot dog roll, specially made for Desmond who always can't finished normal hot dog roll)


-Type 7 ( roll dough around the hot dog, cut both sides and bring to center)


-Type 8 (topped with hot dog, mayo, mix vege)


-Anyone want some buns?




** I use basic sweet bread dough to make above buns...

19 comments:

Bakeling said...

Wow ! I got to say wow because they are really different varieties within the days !

J.O said...

hot dog的面包给我一个:P
好久没有吃到hot dog面包了

Rachel Hei said...

I want the hot dog roll and the one with chicken floss.. yum yum..^_^

ai wei said...

i agree that the homemade buns are always cheap and healty. just a few RM of flour can actually produce lots of bun.

but hor, the buns i made turns hard the next day. why ar?!?!?!

卡珞 said...

Amazing! You did it in 2 days, I can't imagine that. They looks very yummy to me... I like the type 2 especially!

Little Corner of Mine said...

Looks yummy! You were right, buying this kind of bread in the bakery shop is way too costly. So much cheaper to make at home and you can play with the filling and variety too.

Colin Woon said...

I want some buns please!!!

Wah! Mouth watering! You're a pretty good baker! The buns and bread looks super super delicious!

Btw, I like all types! Too bad I'm too far to sample any.

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Bakeling, it was within 2 days lah, you thought I am super woman meh, hehehe..

J.O, you can make better bun than me..

Rachel,actually I prefer hot dog (I use the Frankfrut type of hot dog, it taste better)

Ai Wei, I tried few buns which left over next day, the texture also tasted slight hard. But at least it is healthy lor. Outside one they add all kind of chemicals e.g bread improver,softnen & etc, thatswhy still soft in next day. Maybe you can try the way Felvinc prepared which use 中种面团, I tasted her Hokkaido bread before, the texture was very soft even she keep after 2-3 days, see the link here http://felvinc.blogspot.com/2009/05/vs.html. I have yet to try bake bread using 中种面团。

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Caroyll,Thanks for drop by.

Little corner of mine, ya, is true, we can play around with the topping and filling by using the same basic sweet bread dough.

Colin, I wish I can give you some, but you are too far, ask you wife to bake for you lor.

Diana Tan said...

very nice!

My Asian Kitchen said...

I love sweet bun!! your sweet buns look really delicious!! wish I can have one right now:)

zeesiew said...

wa...so many type ah...look nice ler, i also wan...

twister said...

sonia, now you really can change your blog name to baking lover liao, you are so great!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Diana, just saw your post about Vegetarian Tempura, very good info, thanks for sharing.

My Asian kitchen, ok lah, at least they are healthy since home made..

Zeesiew, You can bake better than me, you are an expert baker now.

Twister, but I still like to eat Nasi Lemak, so can not change ler, hehehe..

Nancymommy said...

我以为进了西点面包店呢....哇,真是太棒了,不用出去买面包吃了,可以省下不少开支...
我的电脑中了virus,严重到所有资料和相片可能都找不回了...
我好心痛哦!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Aiyah, pity you, very "kit hi" lor, so can you still post?

Annie said...

Sonia, hehe you are real real good in baking now!! The kids must be vy happy but i think the happiest person is Danny!! Proud of you!!

twister said...

sonia, whould like to know what kind of food processor you are using to make bread now? model and price...can share?

Kimmy said...

My husband & I are in early fifties of age and healthy. Is it healthy to eat homemade buns - coffee chocolate chips. cheddar cheese or coconut fillings etc [sweat bun recipes] for breakfast daily? About 1-2 pcs with a coffee?

Mrs Lim

Blog Widget by LinkWithin