If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Notre Dame Cathedral, Ho Chi Minh

This cathedral also known as Notre Dame Cathedral which is just situated right in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, I took only 5mins walk from where I stayed "Hotel Asian Ruby" to this church.I didn’t go inside the Cathedral, but just enjoyed the magnificent building from outside. Compare to that one in Paris, this is definitely smaller in size.














Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

good morning Emile.. I love Ho Chi Minh, the food and the shopping are enough attractions.. went to this Cu chi tunnel too, good experience and eye opener... one day i might go again, wait till tickets are real cheap and h1n1 scare is diminishing. :)

温馨小屋 said...

不然,下次你要去vietnam的时候,我跟你一起去啦!

Bakeling said...

我也要tumpang !老马识途 , 你做导游啦。

很美的教堂建筑。

很期待你的下一期的帖子。

米亚 said...

I am going too! It is good that you appreciate not only the food but the buildings too! Did you walk around by yourself or was your hubby with you too?

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Reanaclaire, now the tickets are real cheap due to H1N1, so is the best time to travel, just a bit cafefull when you go to crowded area, other should be fine.

Felvinc, Ok, if I will go again.

Bakeling, is true, I can be a guide for HCM city only.

Mia, I walked by myself as my husband went for meeting, actually very short distance from where I stayed, about 5mins. But need to pay attention on the road traffic, too many motorcycle and very messy.

Colin Woon said...

Amazing structure! I have no idea there's such cool structure in HCM City! Definitely a different view of HCM City. Good job Sonia! Me likey very much!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Colin, ya, this is a very nice church, but I feel that one in Paris you will have "O" when you first see it, really awesome, compare to this one, this is rather small..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin