If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ben Tahn Market, Ho Chi Minh

Shopping shopping, this is all women's favorite place. This Ben Tahn market is similar like our Central Market KL here, but this place definitely have more things to buy and see.







- Accessories

- Bags


-Lacquer products


-Local coffee and tea




- Various kind of local candies





-Local fruits




- All kind of nuts





- Table clothes, clothes & etc







** You will be surprised that I did not buy any women things in this market, because I'm not really attracted to those traditional stuffs. I just bought some nuts, candies and tea leaves.

10 comments:

Colin Woon said...

Any shopping place is most woman paradise, just like computer stores for guys...hehehe...

Really? Just nuts, candies, and tea leaves? Was it good?

米亚 said...

I doubt you ll like those stuff they sold at market too! Cause they look too "trendy" for city prople like us... hahaha!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Colin, they have best cashew nut, big and tasty. Tea leaves also nice, I bought Jasmine tea.

Mia, are you back home already? you know me huh,hehehe..

Rachel Hei said...

Sonia, i got an award for you, please feel free to drop by my blog..^_^

LCOM said...

Wow, so many things to see and buy, really a shopping heaven.

Nancymommy said...

你的这趟旅行,可真的逛了不少地方,吃了不少美食...好羡慕哦!

温馨小屋 said...

哇!好多糖果hor?

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Rachel, Thank you.

LCOM, yes, this is really a shopping heaven.

Nancy, this was a nice trip.

Felvinc, ya, they have a lot of type of candies, but all are too sweet.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and I have cooked some your recipes, by the way, this is Ben Thanh market, not Ben Tahn :). I'm Vietnames, welcome to our country <3

Sem said...

This must be a nice makan trip. So I must go Vietnam next time and get these chops also as I love all traditional things. ... and your Ji Dan Gao is so fluffy and look yummy.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin