"Mixed fruits tart"
Recipe to share
Pastry (can make 30 tarts-small size)
-Plain flour 150g
-Self Raising flour 50g
-Unsalted butter 95g (chilled, cut into small pieces)
-Caster sugar 2g
-Chilled water (1tbsp)
-Egg (half), beaten lightly with Chilled water
- Mix both flours and salt in a mixing bowl. Add butter and rub into flour.
- Add in sugar, then follow by egg chilled water, mix well to form dough (do not over mix).
- Wrap in plastic wrap, and chill for 30-60mins.
- Roll the pastry and press into tart’s mould.
- Bake at pre-heat oven at 180c for 13-15mins.
- Once done, cool the tart before put in the filling.
-Cream cheese 125g
-Caster sugar 20g
-Egg yolk 1
-Lemon juice 1/2tsp
-Whipping cream 60g
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until mix well and smooth
- Add in egg yolk and lemon juices, mix well
- Last add in whipping cream and mix well
Blueberries tart steps:-
- Spoon the cheese filling in the tart, and follow by blueberries jam
- Bake at pre-heat oven for 10mins.
Mixed fruits tart steps:-
- Mix instant custard powder and water to form paste
- Mix instant Jelly powder and water to form paste
- Spoon the custard paste in the tart
- Then put the desired fruits (cut into small pieces)
- Spoon the jelly paste on top of the fruits, and served (do not need to bake)
Other topic- recently I specially bought a rack (from Ikea) and just to keep all my bakery items and dry ingrediants, this rack is convenient and easy to be accessed.