Upside Down Rice
Cooked Thai Fragrant Rice
Mixed vegetables and chicken
-150g Mustard veggie, cut 4cm lengths
-150g Cabbage, slices
-2 Chinese sausages, slices
-70g carrot, slices
-100g dried Shiitake mushrooms, soaked and halved
-500g Chicken breast, cut bite size
-4 cloves garlic, chopped
-Seasoning-1tbsp Oyster sauce, ½ tbsp light soy sauce, 1tsp Fish sauce, and salt 1tsp or to taste
1. Heat oil in a wok and fry garlic until lightly golden. Add chicken meat and fry till colour changed.
2. Add in mustard veggie, cabbage, mushroom, sausages and carrot, stir fry well
3. Pour in some water and cook over medium flame.
4. Add seasoning to taste, then dish out.
Steps to assemble Upside Down Rice
1. Place one fried egg on a rice bowl.
2. Top with Mixed veggie and chicken
3. Top with cooked rice
4. Place a serving plate on top of the bowl
5. Flip the plate upside down
6. Remove the rice bowl, and release the contents onto the plate
My note: You may replace any type of vegetables which are available in your fridge. Try not to over cooked the fried egg, when the runny egg yolk mixed with rice, they are just perfect and delicious.
Happy Cooking !!