We decorated with few type cake decoration balls.
These was decorated by Desmond, he just mixed it up !!
*make 36 mini size cupcakes
For the cupcakes
½ cup (100g) butter
½ cup (100g) sugar
2 large eggs
1 cup (140g) self-raising flour
1tsp of lemon rind, optional
Cake decoration balls, and/ or chocolate rice to decorate
For the frosting
1/2 cup icing sugar
1tbsp warm water (or replaced with lemon juice)
1. Beat butter and sugar till pale and fluffy.
2. Add in egg one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Add in lemon rind and milk, fold in the flour lightly and mix well.
4. Place paper cases into baking pan and divide the batter among the paper lines.
5. Bake at pre-heated oven at 180c for 15-20mins. Cool on a wire rack.
6. For the frosting, sift icing sugar into a bowl and stir in just enough water to mix to a smooth paste that is thick enough to coat the back of a wooden spoon.
7. Spread the frosting over the cupcakes and decorate as desired.
Happy Baking !!