If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sea World, Gold Coast Australia

Back to my recent Gold Coast Australia trip, we went to Sea World on the 2nd day, and it was full of fun, you must not miss Sea World if you happen to visit Gold Coast, especially when you bring kids along...

Sea World, Gold Coast Australia



-at the "Fish Detectives Sea Lion Show", this show was full of fun, the sea lion is so cute..
Sea World, Gold Coast Australia


Sea World, Gold Coast Australia

*at Sesame Street Beach-Trucks, Carousel, Helicopters & Subs

Sea World, Gold Coast Australia


Sea World, Gold Coast Australia

*Dolphin show, a good show!
Sea World, Gold Coast Australia


Sea World, Gold Coast Australia


Sea World, Gold Coast Australia


*at Polar bear shores
Sea World, Gold Coast Australia


*at Shark bay
Sea World, Gold Coast Australia


* at Penguin point
Sea World, Gold Coast Australia


* A full day trip ended with "Pirates unleashed" show
Sea World, Gold Coast Australia


* we had a full day fun in Sea world, enjoying the cool and refreshing air under deep blue sky!!
Sea World, Gold Coast Australia



** Earlier I plan to post my Gold Coast Australia during weekend, but it seem I unable to do so for last two weekend as I was busy on a big project and expected to be busy till end of this year. So I will post it as soon as I'm free to do so.

16 comments:

Jane Chew said...

nice!
Sorry, forgot to charge my hp. Will call u tomorrow :)

Unknown said...

Great pics! So fun to enjoy things that kids like - we become kids again:)

Pete said...

A fun place for kids......and adults too!

Little Corner of Mine said...

Beautiful pictures and a wonderful trip!

Biren @ Roti n Rice said...

Look like you all had fun at Sea World. Reminds me of my visit to the Gold East years ago.

Cooking Gallery said...

That looks so fun!! I love seaworld, unfortunately there are no seaworlds here around :(

Shandy said...

I love every one of your pictures! Just beautiful and packed full of sunshine and Fun! What great parents you both are.

Bakericious said...

Hope I will be back there again, thanks for sharing the photos.

Love2cook Malaysia said...

WOW, kids will definitely love this place! Simply entertaining! :D

苏联妈妈 said...

nice pics...hope i get to travel there nx yr. :))

Cheah said...

I brought my kids there many, many years ago, now they can hardly remember. Yes, it was a fun place to visit!

My Little Things Corner said...

wow, like in a wonderworld!Great!

choi yen said...

I will be more excited if I really see in person the real Polar Bear!

MaryMoh said...

Lovely pictures. I love those polar bears! Looks like a very fun place to visit. Hope to go one day.

pigpigscorner said...

So fun!

kirk said...

Hope i can see those things also this places is awesome like what places in http://propertysunshinecoast.net.au.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin