If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Ponte Sant'Angelo, Piazza Navona 那佛納廣場, Pantheon 萬神殿, Rome Italy 2013 羅馬意大利自由行

After we left Vatican museum , we continue our walk to Ponte Sant' Angelo, meaning the Bridge of Hadrian.


Last look of Vatican city..
IMG_3122

 
While on our way, I spotted this market, went in to have a look. Left only few stalls opened, since it was already noon time..
IMG_3117


IMG_3116


IMG_3115


IMG_3113

 
I did not buy anything here. I bought Porcini in another market in Firenze (Florence), will share later..
IMG_3111

IMG_3123

 
Now we reached at Ponte Sant' Angelo . There are 10 angles statue along this bridge..
IMG_3129


IMG_3133


IMG_3134


IMG_3135


IMG_3136

 
The round brown building is Castel Sant' Angelo
IMG_3138

 
Now I regretted that I did not buy at least one of these drawings..

IMG_3139

 
We continue our walk to next destination. And I accidently snapped this photo and love it so much, very Italy feel, Vespa scooter, Mini cooper and resident area..
IMG_3144
 
 We were starving, simply stopped by at this Pizzeria for quick a lunch..
IMG_3147

IMG_3148

 
IMG_3153

IMG_3155

 
We ordered these two pizzas, one was seafood and another was eggplant. Both also tasted not so great, maybe due to it was cold..
IMG_3159

 
IMG_3160

IMG_3162


IMG_3164


IMG_3165


IMG_3168

 
IMG_3175

 
Fontana del Moro

IMG_3176


IMG_3177

Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi 四河喷泉
IMG_3182


IMG_3184


IMG_3187

 
You need to wear a pair of good shoe and prefer flat shoe to walk on this kind of road
IMG_3191

 
Now we reached Pantheon 萬神殿
IMG_3192

 
The source of natural light comes from this oculus..
IMG_3198


IMG_3199

 
I sit down here to rest after the long walk, and almost fall sleep ^_^ because the environment here is so calm even though there were many visitors
IMG_3209


IMG_3211


IMG_3225


IMG_3227

 
Another photo that I like ! very Italy feel..
IMG_3237


15 comments:

My Little Space said...

Oooo...nice shot of the photo with scooter & mini cooper. I like it too! Yeah, I have to agree that cooled pizza wasn't good....couldn't get those favourite cheesy smell.
Thanks again for sharing another batch of photos.
Enjoy your week ahead dear.
Kristy

鲸鱼蓝蓝蓝 said...

感谢分享,感觉好像自己也到了那里一趟
哈哈

Baby Sumo said...

Your photos are so lovely, I have never visited Rome before and now I wish to :)

mayck-law. Blogspot.com said...

谢谢Sonia又带我走了一趟罗马, 哈哈哈!

Rhodesia said...

Beautiful photos. Not sure quite when you were there but we were cruising down the West coast of Italy in May. Sadly we missed Rome as I was not well, but we got to see Pizza and Herculaneum. Have a good week, Diane

CQUEK said...

excellent place to visit.

Lite Home Bake said...

I have enjoyed browsing through your Italian photos and it's nice to see that they keep coming because you separated them into a few posts :)

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Good morning Sonia...

Elaine said...

Good morning Ms Sonia,
Once again beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

so enjoy looking at your photo, really a good shot.

PH said...

I like to look at the street foods. I think if I go on tour only interested in the food :)

Choi Yen said...

Very generous topping of pizza! Btw they don't provide reheat service for the food?

Caca said...

Oh Italy. I wanna to go too.

Ana Regalado said...

The architecture and those food display are gorgeous , Sonia ! I think not all Italian food there are exceptional lol

lena said...

how nice to hv a drink and sit outside the building and enjoy the surroundings at the same time there..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin