- Banana and Chocolate chip Muffin
Recipe to share
** can make 15 of small muffins
200g self raising flour
70g caster sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp vanilla essence
2 eggs, lightly beaten
50g Natural yogurt
150g bananas Pisang Emas ( mashed with 3tbsp of freshly extract lemon juice)
Steps:-1. Mix yogurt and milk, set aside.
2. Cream butter, salt and sugar till creamy.
3. Add in eggs, vanilla essence, followed by the yogurt+milk and mashed bananas, beat well.
4. Fold in the flour and mix well using spatula, last add in chocolate chips and mix well.
5. Scoop batter into each muffin paper cup.
6. Bake at 200C pre-heat oven for 25 minutes.
Add lemon juice in the banana, banana colour will not turn black.
*** This is a proven recipe by me, if you have tried this recipe, do let me know the result ya...Lets improve together...